“If the only tool you have is a hammer, you’ll see every problem as a nail.” – A. Maslow
Hi, Like many of you, I am a person who has been extremely blessed. As a result I feel the need to “give back” to others and am always looking for ways to expand my services for others. I have a diverse background of skills, experience and education that involves a blend of both the private sector and public service sector along with an under graduate degree from Chaminade University and a M.Ed. from Boston University in HR and Adult Education.
PAST PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT:
- 18 years as a nationally certified, free-lance interpreter for the deaf throughout the US and parts of Germany
- 10 years as Executive Director of the Fayette County Council for Domestic Violence (now known as Promise Place)
- 12 years as a Fayette County Commissioner
CURRENT PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT:
- For the past 18 years I have been President for my Financial Services Company (Money Concepts) where I specialize in stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities, and insurance products. This also allows me to assist job seekers who are needing to access their retirement funds, explore ways to access their money while minimizing taxes and penalties.
- Owner of Career Success ToolBox: The past 8 years I have offered FREE classes to individuals in job transition. Resume Boosting, Linkedin and Networking with a Purpose are offered on a monthly basis.
- Volunteer for Job Seekers of Peachtree City for the last 8+ years.